Euro Motors launches BMW promotion
Manama, July 11, 2013
Euro Motors, exclusive dealer for BMW and MINI in Bahrain, has launched a Ramadan promotion that offers customers a chance to purchase a new BMW or MINI vehicle now and make the first payment in 2014.
In addition, customers will receive an extended warranty of up to three years or 100,000 km (whichever comes first). As an added incentive, customers who purchase a new vehicle will also receive complimentary comprehensive insurance as well as free registration for the first year.
“The cornerstone of our business is customer satisfaction,” said Paul Yates, general manager of Euro Motors.
“With this year’s Ramadan campaign, we have gone the extra mile to ensure that our customer’s ownership experience is a joyful and special one. With this unique offer to purchase a car now and only start paying in 2014, it’s even easier for our customers to drive away with their dream vehicle.”
The offer is valid throughout the month of Ramadan at Euro Motors’ BMW Group showroom in Bahrain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC