Infiniti names new EMEA marketing chief
Dubai, July 10, 2013
Infiniti has announced Dublin-born Orna Conway as the new head of marketing for Europe, the Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
As marketing general manager, Conway will be responsible for leading all marketing activity for the region, reporting to Fintan Knight, vice president of Infiniti EMEA, and based in Rolle, Switzerland.
“This is an important year for Infiniti in lots of ways,” said Knight. “Having Orna join the team is a further boost for the business as we continue to build the Infiniti brand.”
Conway joins Infiniti from Audi Ireland where most recently she has been general manager Product and Marketing. Prior to this, she held diverse marketing roles across the financial services, retail and FMCG sectors where she specialized in building brand recognition.
“To join Infiniti at this stage when the brand has so much potential is exciting and challenging in equal measure,” said Conway. “Infiniti to me is an ultra-modern luxury brand with a passion to succeed to which I am delighted to contribute.”
Conway graduated with an honours Bachelor of Commerce degree from University College Dublin in 1998. She takes up her new role in Switzerland on August 1. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid