Jordan dealer launches Volvo campaign
Amman, July 9, 2013
Mahmoudia Motors, the sole and official dealer of the Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in the Jordan, has launched a new campaign on the Volvo S60 model.
As part of the campaign, customers can purchase the Volvo S60 at a JD10,000 ($14,070) saving; for JD38,000 as opposed to JD48,000.
The campaign also offers a three-year unlimited mileage warranty, as well as a comprehensive free-of-charge after-sales service package that is valid up to 30,000km/three-year, whichever comes first.
The services include oil changes, filter replacements, in addition to front and rear brake pad replacements.
“Customers in the Jordanian market are always on the lookout for premium cars that feature powerful engines and modern designs. The Volvo S60 is the ideal car for customers looking to own a luxury sedan at a more affordable price,” said Marouf Badran, brand manager for Volvo at Mahmoudia Motors.
In addition to its powerful four cylinder in-line turbo charged 1.6-litre engine with 180 BHP, the Volvo S60 offers unique features such as the world’s first ‘Pedestrian Detection’ system with Full Auto Break, Advance Control with Torque Vectoring, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Laser Assisted Automatic Braking – City Safety among a number of other unique features, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race