Jordan dealer launches Volvo campaign
Amman, July 9, 2013
Mahmoudia Motors, the sole and official dealer of the Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in the Jordan, has launched a new campaign on the Volvo S60 model.
As part of the campaign, customers can purchase the Volvo S60 at a JD10,000 ($14,070) saving; for JD38,000 as opposed to JD48,000.
The campaign also offers a three-year unlimited mileage warranty, as well as a comprehensive free-of-charge after-sales service package that is valid up to 30,000km/three-year, whichever comes first.
The services include oil changes, filter replacements, in addition to front and rear brake pad replacements.
“Customers in the Jordanian market are always on the lookout for premium cars that feature powerful engines and modern designs. The Volvo S60 is the ideal car for customers looking to own a luxury sedan at a more affordable price,” said Marouf Badran, brand manager for Volvo at Mahmoudia Motors.
In addition to its powerful four cylinder in-line turbo charged 1.6-litre engine with 180 BHP, the Volvo S60 offers unique features such as the world’s first ‘Pedestrian Detection’ system with Full Auto Break, Advance Control with Torque Vectoring, Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) and Laser Assisted Automatic Braking – City Safety among a number of other unique features, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain