Cadillac Escalade ranks top in quality study
Detroit, July 9, 2013
The Cadillac Escalade was ranked highest in the large premium CUV (crossover utility vehicle) segment in the recent J.D. Power and Associates Initial Quality Study for the fourth consecutive year.
The CTS luxury sport sedan finished third in the compact premium car segment.
"The satisfaction of our buyers is the most primary element in Cadillac's product-driven growth,” said Bob Ferguson, vice president, Global Cadillac.
For 2013, the model range includes the Escalade, the extended-length Escalade ESV and the reconfigurable Escalade EXT. Likewise, CTS has been the cornerstone of Cadillac’s re-emergence as one of the world’s premier manufacturers of luxury sports sedans over the past decade.
The 2013 IQS is based on responses from more than 80,000 purchasers and lessees of new 2013 model year vehicles surveyed at 90 days of ownership looks at nine areas of quality.
The study now in its 27th year was redesigned for 2013 and provides manufacturers with information they can use to quickly identify problems and drive improvement. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Detroit |
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC