Al-Futtaim launches new Honda models
Dubai, July 9, 2013
Al-Futtaim Honda, exclusive distributor of Honda vehicles in the UAE, has launched the limited edition Honda Accord and Civic models as part of its Ramadan promotion.
Customers purchasing any Honda vehicle, throughout Ramadan, will receive free insurance, free service up to 20,000km, free tinting, special cash savings and down payment as low as Dh99 ($27) in addition to an exquisite Montblanc writing instrument.
The Ramadan offer also extends to the limited edition Honda Accord and Honda Civic models starting at Dh1299 and Dh799 per month respectively.
In addition to the ‘Limited’ badge, common features on both models are Bluetooth and rear parking sensors. Additionally, the limited Honda Accord model will feature the illumination package and fog lamps while the Civic will feature laser shades.
The offer is valid at Al-Futtaim – Honda’s network of 10 modern showrooms across the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC