Al-Futtaim launches new Honda models
Dubai, July 9, 2013
Al-Futtaim Honda, exclusive distributor of Honda vehicles in the UAE, has launched the limited edition Honda Accord and Civic models as part of its Ramadan promotion.
Customers purchasing any Honda vehicle, throughout Ramadan, will receive free insurance, free service up to 20,000km, free tinting, special cash savings and down payment as low as Dh99 ($27) in addition to an exquisite Montblanc writing instrument.
The Ramadan offer also extends to the limited edition Honda Accord and Honda Civic models starting at Dh1299 and Dh799 per month respectively.
In addition to the ‘Limited’ badge, common features on both models are Bluetooth and rear parking sensors. Additionally, the limited Honda Accord model will feature the illumination package and fog lamps while the Civic will feature laser shades.
The offer is valid at Al-Futtaim – Honda’s network of 10 modern showrooms across the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi