Bahrain dealer launches Mercedes-Benz promotion
Manama, July 9, 2013
Al Haddad Motors, exclusive dealer for Mercedes- Benz in Bahrain, has launched a Ramadan promotion for a range of vehicles.
Special offers have been introduced on a range of cars, including the C-Class - C180, C200 Classic AMG, C300, C250 and 350 Coupe and the C63 AMG Coupe, which all come with free insurance and registration, said general manager Graeme Newport.
There is also a special offer on the C200 business edition, which comes with free tinted windows.
Meanwhile, the Al Haddad Service Centre will continue to provide free checks on air conditioning and vehicle health throughout Ramadan, with discounts of up to 40 per cent on spare parts and labour charges.
The special offers and prices will be available until August 15. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid