EK Kanoo launches Ramadan offers
Manama, July 8, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, has launched Ramadan offers for customers who purchase a Toyota car during the month.
Customers will enter a raffle to win a brand new 2013 Toyota Camry, or 2013 Toyota Corolla, besides BD200 ($530) vouchers from EK Kanoo redeemable at Llumar, Ziebart, Toyota Service Centers, Toyota Body and Paint Centers, Toyota Parts Centers and Tyre Plus, said a statement.
The raffle draw will be held on August 6 in the Toyota showroom in Sitra, it said.
Ayman Shehadeh, marketing manager, said: “This Ramadan, we have launched new amazing offers and we invite the customers to visit the Toyota showroom to buy their dream Toyota car, offered with remarkable finance scheme, as well as the chance to win many valuable prizes.”
Finance facility at an interest rate of 2.6 per cent up to seven years, with no down payment, and 60 days deferred payment is available, said the statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid