Land Cruiser to launch limited edition
Dubai, July 3, 2013
Land Cruiser, Al-Futtaim Motors’ top-selling SUV, is set to strengthen its popularity with the launch of a luxury limited edition this Ramadan.
Available for only 200 customers, the limited edition Platinum Land Cruiser will have a number of luxury accessories, adding elegance to its muscled appearance, and reinforcing its appeal to its core loyalists, said a statement.
Special features have been added to showcase elegant style, confidence and authority, bearing proof to its strong ties with the UAE customers, it said.
The limited edition “King of the Desert” exhibits a specially designed full chrome grille, exhaust tip and roof rails, redesigned DRL (Daytime running lights) on the front bumper and a special edition badge proudly displayed on the D-pillars of the car. Additionally, a rear bumper spoiler and a special under-body light are installed adding an intense radiance suitable for camping purposes.
For added convenience, the new Platinum beauty features two rear entertainment systems, enabling the passengers to independently play two different videos or gaming entertainment, it said.
It will also feature Alcantara leather interior, an elegant and cutting-edge material, well known for its functionality and resistance. For additional privacy, the special edition comes with high quality tinted windows.
On the new limited edition, Alan Carpenter, general manager sales and marketing Al-Futtaim Motors, said: “The Land Cruiser enjoys an excellent relationship with the people of the UAE. The car currently dominates around 60 per cent of the local SUV market due to its rugged yet luxurious features and unbeatable off-road performance. Previous special editions of this vehicle have generated a great response from those looking for something more personal and exclusive. The Platinum edition will appeal to our customers who wish to elegantly stand out from the crowd”.
Priced at Dh226,000, the Platinum Land Cruiser maintains the same price as the regular GXR grade. It will be available in 6-speed automatic transmission with a 4.0L V6 engine across all Al-Futtaim Motors Toyota showrooms on the first day of Ramadan 2013. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show