All new Mercedes-Benz A250 launched in Saudi
Jeddah, July 1, 2013
Juffali Automotive Company, the exclusive dealer for Mercedes-Benz cars in Saudi Arabia, has launched the new A250 Sport, featuring an AMG styling design.
The car offers a powerful four cylinder, two-litre turbocharged engine that produces 211 hp and 350 Nm of torque and speeds of 100km/hr in just 6.6 seconds.
This car is fully loaded compared to the international market, including a very sporty interior design with red stitching, designo red seat belts, red framed SLS AMG style air vents, comfortable sport seats, aggressive exterior look with diamond grille, red brake callipers, 18-inch five spoke AMG light-alloy wheels in high sheen black finish and headlamps with red marker rings.
Safi Kobeisi, general manager of Juffali Automotive, said:"The A-250 Sport is totally a new class down to the last detail. In automotive development, it’s not often you get the chance to start with a clean sheet of paper. Our engineers have made the very most of that opportunity."
The new car can be equipped optionally with various features in addition to the standard specification, including Xenon Lights, Active Parking Assist, and a Light Sight Package (Interior Ambient Lighting), plus safety options such as Distronic Plus, and Blind Spot Assist. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise