Al-Futtaim opens pre-owned vehicles showroom
Dubai, June 26, 2013
Al-Futtaim Prestige, a unit of diversified conglomerate Al-Futtaim, has launched a new showroom for premium luxury pre-owned vehicles in Dubai Festival City.
The 670 sq m showroom offers an exclusive destination for buying and selling premium pre-owned vehicles.
“Al-Futtaim Prestige is the one place you can be confident to find unsurpassed value across a wide range of prestigious automotive brands,” said Colin Cordery, managing director of Trading Enterprises and Al-Futtaim Automall.
“We’ve seen strong growth in demand for premium pre-owned vehicles with more buyers looking to upgrade their vehicles as confidence in the market picks up. We believe this is the perfect opportunity to introduce such an exclusive destination for premium luxury pre-owned vehicles from the group which has over 55 year’s automotive experience.”
The Al-Futtaim Prestige showroom will have a team of extensively trained staff providing professional buying advice to customers. All vehicles undergo a multi-point vehicle inspection, full reconditioning and are covered by warranty. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award