Tasjeel rewards raffle winners
Dubai, June 24, 2013
Tasjeel, the UAE-based shop for vehicle testing and registration needs, has rewarded the first four winners of its two-month long ‘Weekly Cash Carnival’ promotion with Dh10,000 ($2,723).
The campaign, which runs until July 6, is offering a total cash prize of Dh130,000 with eight weekly Dh10,000 prizes each, and a grand prize of Dh50,000.
Under the promotion, customers get a free raffle ticket for any purchase of Tasjeel services, said a statement from the company.
The winners for the first four weeks are: Shahid Farooq Mohamed (Pakistan); Hamad Naair Nahar Al Hajeri (UAE); Zulfiqar Khan Irshad Hussain and Raheel Mehmood Ashraf (both from Pakistan).
Sales manager Samer Kaddoura handed the prize to the winners and said: "Tasjeel undertakes all mandatory tests that are required for vehicle registration, in its nine branches in Dubai, Sharjah, Khorfakhan and Hatta, and all sites are equipped with the latest testing and inspection machinery."
The draws for the first four weeks were held in the presence of a representative of the Dubai Department of Economic Development. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi