Merc-Benz launches new model
Kuwait, June 24, 2013
Mercedes-Benz has launched its seven-seater GL SUV in Kuwait, which boasts of a 5.5 litre V8 biturbo engine and a dynamic and elegant interior.
The GL 63 AMG combines speed with technologies, comfort, and design with an extensive range of standard equipment, said a statement from AR Albisher and Z Alkazemi Company, the exclusive distributor for Mercedez-Benz in Kuwait.
The model blasts from 0 to 100 km/hr in just 4.9 seconds, hitting a top speed of 250 km/hr. The AMG Ride Control sports suspension with active curve system roll stabilisation provides high-level driving dynamics and comfort, said the statement.
“The GL 63 AMG is not an intimidating ride, it is a thrilling ride, especially if the driver is a lover of challenging off-road adventures. It is certainly unlike anything else available in Kuwait, or the world. Mercedes-Benz and AMG have produced the ultimate SUV on the road today,” said general manager Michael Ruehle.
The SUV boasts of optimum ergonomics with a generous amount of space accentuated by a panoramic glass roof, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE