Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
Dubai, June 12, 2013
Arabian Automobiles, the flagship company of the AW Rostamani group, the exclusive dealer of Nissan in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has launched a customisation programme across its Nissan model range.
Titled ‘n-plus’, the customisation and enhancement programme has been launched with special emphasis on personalizing customers’ vehicles to meet their own unique and individual style.
Salah Yamout, sales & marketing director of Arabian Automobiles, said: “The n-plus programme has been launched with the intention of giving Arabian Automobiles’ customers the opportunity to enhance the experience of owning a Nissan by customising it to their taste at a competitive price. The Nissan Patrol and Nissan Altima are two of our most popular vehicles, and are a natural choice to launch the n-plus programme.”
Customers can add a variety of locally fitted accessories to their vehicles such as on the Nissan Altima n-plus; a remote engine starter, rear view mirror with camera, Bluetooth connectivity and window tinting.
For the Nissan Maxima, options include leather interior, window tinting, rear view mirror with camera and DRLs, while buyers of the Patrol can choose from multiple interior leather colours, Bluetooth connectivity, DVD headrests system and DRLs. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain