Mann+Hummel to showcase at Automechanika
Dubai, June 10, 2013
Mann+Hummel, a global market leader in filtration technology, will showcase its latest technological breakthroughs during the Automechanika Middle East, a major automotive aftermarket trade fair opening tomorrow in Dubai.
The 11th edition of the trade exhibition will run until June 13 at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
Mann+Hummel also announced plans to expand its regional market share significantly within the next three years, capitalizing on the recent launch of Mann+Hummel Middle East, its first subsidiary in the region.
In line with ongoing expansion and operational improvements, Mann+Hummel Middle East also revealed that it will continue to build up stocks and streamline supply procedures in the region.
Axel Grossmann, managing director, Mann+Hummel Middle East and Turkey, said: “Investing in people remains a very important priority that supports our mission to deliver better services through superior local warehousing capacity and expanded marketing support facilities.”
“Moreover, our local presence ensures that Mann+Hummel is able to optimise processes and proactively respond to evolving market requirements, giving us the flexibility to provide competitive pricing structures and even deliver smaller order quantities.
“Ultimately, clients benefit from increased customer interface, delivery performance improvements, having a more reliable supply partner and reduced lead time. Mann+Hummel’s participation at Automechanika Middle East is part of our continuing thrust to build customer trust and demonstrate our commitment to serve the regional market. This will also be a great opportunity to showcase the superior capabilities of our premium range of German-manufactured Mann-FILTER branded products,” he added.
Mann+Hummel, which recently took over Purolator Filters, previously a joint venture between Bosch and Mann+Hummel, was confirmed as the worldwide leader in filtration in 2012 by the independent market research institute Freedonia. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners