AXA launches custom car insurance solution
Dubai, June 9, 2013
AXA Insurance Gulf, a leading non-life international insurer, has launched a new solution which offers customers the choice to select the car insurance covers and options they need.
AXA Motor Select offers a reasonable entry price for insurance solutions and targeting all customers with a car value below Dh150,000 ($40,800).
“Today, car insurance is under price pressure and becomes more and more a commodity notably driven by the internet offers. However, customers should not get lost and should still look for products that fit their needs,” said Jérôme Droesch, CEO of AXA Gulf.
“They should not sacrifice the Quality of Service when buying car insurance as they might regret it at the time of a claim. Premium brands such as AXA, now has great value for money offers while not sacrificing the Quality of Service.
“Based on customer feedback and expectations, AXA Gulf has responded to this demand by upgrading its motor offer to give customers the flexibility to choose only the covers they need to get the best price.
“With this value proposition, we differ not only with our high standard insurance solutions but also with products that fulfil basic insurance needs in a professional and trustworthy way. Motor Select helps us target vehicles with a value below Dh150,000 – offering them a top end product at an affordable price,” Droesch added.
In addition to the new innovation in the competitive vehicle insurance landscape, AXA Gulf also offers substantial additional attributes – world-class claims 24/7 helpline, superior service levels, full internet offer with a 5 per cent discount, international brand and unique product features – to reinforce its leadership in the sector.
“Whether you need basic or comprehensive car insurance, AXA Gulf has a new range of affordable options backed up with the same AXA guarantees of quality and service – irrespective of the covers the customer has chosen,” Droesch said.
Customers will also benefit from other added services as per the normal product offer such as the ‘1hour guaranteed road-side assistance’ as well as the ‘priority repair service’ – under which the repairs on your vehicle will start on the day you drop it at one of the AXA approved workshops. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi