Renault launches offer on top model in Saudi
Riyadh, June 5, 2013
Gulf Advantage Automobile (GAA), the sole importer of Renault in Saudi Arabia, has announced a major promotional campaign for Renault Fluence, one of its top selling models of the French brand.
The promotional price of the Fluence is at an SR56000 ($14,930) and all customers purchasing the car during the campaign period will be provided with a Samsung Galaxy S4 mobile as a free gift.
While clients can take advantage of this promotion at Renault showrooms across the kingdom, the offer is valid till June 30.
The Fluence offers as well a range of power plants that have been developed by the Renault-Nissan alliance to meet customer expectations in the different markets where the model will be sold. They all combine fuel efficiency with driving enjoyment. The new 1.6 16V 112 HP CVT X-Tronic Automatic gearbox and The 2.0 16V 143 HP CVT X-Tronic Automatic gearboxes.
The new Renault Fluence builds on the quality and safety standards of its predecessor. Reliability and durability have been the focus of detailed design work, guaranteed with extreme endurance testing, to meet the specific needs of the GCC markets.
From its entry level model, New Renault Fluence offers ABS with electronic brake force distribution EBD, emergency brake assist BA, three-point front safety belts with pretensioners and load limiters, driver and front passenger airbags, three-point Isofix child seat anchorage for the outer rear seats and projector headlights available as standard, safety key features such as stability control (ESP) with under steer control, front side curtains airbags airbags, as well as front and rear.
Renault Fluence has enjoyed a very positive response since its launch in July 2010 in the Gulf. In 2012, it ranked number one European car in the C segment and came in the Top 10 best-selling European cars in all segments combined in the GCC markets. It was entirely designed and built to provide clients with an exhilarating and unforgettable driving experience.
The new Fluence also offers a range of driver-assistance technologies, including the hands-free key card for no-touch locking and unlocking of doors, as well as Start-Stop engine button. Another intelligent feature is the automatic parking brake, which applies itself as soon as the ignition is turned off and released once the engine is running again. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain