Nissan 370Z sales soar
Dubai, May 27, 2013
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Nissan in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has recorded a jump of over 750 per cent in Nissan 370Z sales following its repositioning for the 2013 model year, said a statement.
The 328 hp 3.7-litre V6 sports car is sold at a starting retail price of Dh139,000 ($37,844).
The price was not the only new feature of the 2013 370Z, it features a new front bumper design with LED lights, a new 19-inch wheel design, brake caliper color change to red, modified interior meter finisher color (gray to black) and two exciting new colors – magma red and midnight blue, it added.
"We have seen many sales successes in retailing Nissan’s innovative and exciting model range in the many years we have been its exclusive distributor in Dubai and the Northern Emirates,” said Salah Yamout, sales & marketing director.
“However, the jump in sales we have seen in Nissan 370Z since its price repositioning has been exceptional, especially for a model which has been on the market for some considerable time. It underlines just how appealing the 370Z remains and the assurance customers benefit from when buying from Arabian Automobiles.”
Nissan 370Z is also a key part of Nissan’s performance enhancement division, Nismo. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid