Nissan nominated for three awards
Dubai, May 26, 2013
Nissan Middle East has been nominated under three categories for this year’s Middle East Motoring Awards (Mema), which is to take place on October 24.
Nissan Altima, Sentra and Pathfinder have been selected to compete in the ‘Best mid-size sedan’; ‘Best small sedan’; and ‘Best mid size SUV’ categories.
“Since the announcement of our Power 88 Plan, Nissan has been delivering an aggressive product onslaught averaging one new model launch globally every six weeks," said Samir Cherfan, managing director, Nissan Middle East. “In the Middle East, the latest models have been well-received by the car buyers here and exceeded our sales expectations. These are not just vehicles of the highest quality, safety and reliability standards but also ones which deliver technologies and innovation to segments where such features have not been seen before.
“These benefits have been recognised by real experts, the automotive media who make up the panel of judges for the Middle East Motoring Awards. We’re delighted to have received this recognition and hope for further success in the awards.” he concluded. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid