New Audi showroom for Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, May 26, 2013
A new Audi showroom, a Dh 150 million ($40.8 million) investment, will be built on Abu Dhabi’s Airport Road to meet the increasing demand for the brand.
The showroom, which will be located at the Rawdat development, will be an addition to the existing Audi showroom on the Corniche.
The sales have increased by over 75 per cent in the last two years, said a statement from Ali & Sons, the authorised dealer.
“It was apparent that additional space was needed to cater for the growing demand for Audi in the emirate. This major investment ensures sustained growth for Audi in Abu Dhabi and will serve customers with a high quality showroom environment, large enough to display the full range of Audi products and provide an excellent level of customer service”, said Ahmed Al Dhahry, managing director and vice chairman.
The 1,595 sq m space will accommodate up to 21 display cars and office facilities, and include a dedicated area for Audi exclusive customisation, a car configuration lounge, an exclusive café for customers and parking spaces for up to 39 vehicles.
Trevor Hill, managing director of Audi Middle East, said at the groundbreaking of the new structure: “With this project Ali & Sons has made a strong commitment to the business and our customers. Capacity and quality is our focus for the Middle East for 2013 and it’s great to see that come to life here in Abu Dhabi.”
The new Audi showroom is set to open at the end of 2014 or beginning of 2015. - TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show