All-new E63 AMG launched in Kuwait
Kuwait, May 23, 2013
A R Albisher and Z Alkazemi, the exclusive distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait, has launched the all-new 5.5-litre V8 biturbo engine E 63 AMG, available as customised model variants.
The new E 63 AMG is now available as a particularly powerful S-Model with an output of 585 hp, 800 Newton metres of torque and featuring a newly developed performance-oriented AMG 4MATIC all-wheel-drive system.
The permanent all-wheel drive is also optionally available for the standard E 63 AMG – on which the V8 engine has been uprated from 525 hp to 557 hp, with 720 Nm of torque. With this range, Mercedes-AMG is premiering high-performance passenger car models with an all-wheel-drive system geared to driving dynamics.
Acceleration to 100 km/h from a standing start in 3.6 seconds provides the E 63 AMG S-Model with a comfortable lead over the entire competition; the top speed stands at 250 km/h (electronically limited).
In addition to the increase in output, this is also attributable in no small part to the performance-oriented AMG 4MATIC all-wheel drive with a power distribution ratio of 33 to 67 per cent (front/rear axle). Perfect traction during acceleration effectively avoids slip-induced losses.
A R Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi general manager Michael Ruehle said: “Driving Performance' encapsulates the philosophy pursued at Mercedes-AMG. The new model variants of the E 63 AMG clearly demonstrate how we are now offering our customers in Kuwait even more individuality.”
“The S-Model in particular represents the most attractive proposition in the segment, boasting substantially enhanced value for money.
“With the highest power and torque ratings in the segment, the new performance-oriented AMG 4MATIC all-wheel drive, the new design and substantially more standard equipment and appointments are the outstanding strengths of these new high-performance executive saloons from Affalterbach,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer