Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
Istanbul, May 22, 2013
Mannai Automotive Group, the leading distributor of General Motors cars in Qatar, has opened a Chevrolet showroom and service centre in Istanbul through its subsidiary GTC Chevrolet Global.
The new showroom and service facility at Acibadem was inaugurated by Timothy E Lee, president of General Motors International Operations and Susan Docherty, president and managing director of Chevrolet Europe.
Mannai Automotive Group is one of the premier motor groups and the exclusive distributor of Cadillac and GMC brands in Qatar. With more than 60 years’ experience in the local market it is firmly established as a leading automotive company, possessing a wealth of human resources and expertise that it will deploy to benefit Chevrolet clients in Turkey.
The new dealership GTC Chevrolet Global will share the knowledge and expertise of Mannai Automotive to deliver total customer service from purchase to warranty and after sales services.
“We are extremely excited to employ our wealth of experience and strong relationship with GM to serve Chevrolet clients in Istanbul. We have been achieving continuous growth in our home market Qatar, and when the idea to expand came, Turkey presented the perfect opportunity,” said Mohamed Helmy, Group general manager, Mannai Automotive.
“GTC, our Turkish subsidiary, will ensure that our industry expertise is coupled with a deep understanding of local needs and requirements, to provide all customers in Turkey with the best value on Chevrolet’s great cars. To achieve this, we entrust Erhan Cagli to manage the operation in Turkey. His expertise and dedication will bring value to customers and ensure that the high standards by which we operate are embraced.”
GTC Chevrolet Global features a luxurious new showroom where a team of experts will advise the clients on the features and benefits of various models.
Once the client makes their choice, the dealership will ensure state of the art after-sales service at the centre manned by qualified professionals, a company statement said.
"Chevrolet Turkey, closed the year 2011 with remarkable growth in Turkey and was the fastest growing Chevrolet organization in Europe,” said Tolga Atmaca, managing director of Chevrolet Turkey.
“In 2012, we kept up our good work further enhanced our position in Turkey. We are very happy to add GTC Chevrolet Global to our dealers' network and we aspire at providing our customers with the best service across 61 different locations.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service