Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
Abu Dhabi, May 15, 2013
Yas Marina Circuit, the home of the Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, has added five new driving experiences to let speedsters discover the full potential of AMG high performance automobiles.
The new driving experiences, designed in an exciting safety-focused environment, are available for the first time this week on May 14 at Yas Marina Circuit’s Yas Racing School.
“These new experiences further strengthen Yas Racing School’s suite of exciting driver and passenger experiences,” said Faisal Al Sahlawi, head of Product Development, Yas Racing School.
“As the official safety cars of the annual Formula 1 Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix, we’re confident that the AMGs will appeal to a wide range of motorsport fans and thrill seekers.”
The new experiences include SLS (Sport Light Super) AMG Driving Experience, AMG Driving Experience, AMG Dynamic Experience, AMG Hot Laps and AMG Drag Racing Experience. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai