Bahrain BMW dealer launches promotion
Manama, May 13, 2013
Euro Motors, the official importer for BMW Group vehicles in Bahrain, has launched a series of special offers this May for the German manufacturer’s bestselling vehicles.
Customers who purchase a 2013 BMW X6 Sports Activity Coupé will enjoy a complimentary BMW Service Inclusive Plus package which covers all major servicing for the first five years or 100,000 km as well as a three year warranty or 100,000 km.
Euro Motors has also combined this offer with an exclusive starting price of BD28,995 ($76,660).
In addition, Euro Motors has launched a special starting price of BD15,995 on purchases of a 2013 BMW 5 Series. Customers can also opt for the special leasing offer of BD 399 per month on the BMW 520i through Zayani Leasing, a statement said.
Paul Yates, general manager of Euro Motors, said: “With this campaign, we are trying to make it easy for people to own a BMW, and therefore we are offering two of our most popular models with an attractive starting price. This campaign supports our long term strategy to ensure customers receive top quality and care at every stage of the purchase to ownership experience.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC