Juma Al Majid opens new showroom
Dubai, May 13, 2013
Juma Al Majid, the sole distributor for Hyundai in the UAE, has opened its first certified pre-owned showroom in the UAE.
The showroom was inaugurated by Tom Lee, vice president, head of Hyundai Middle East; with Khaled Issa, chief operating officer of Juma Al Majid, a statement from the company said. Senior management from the company were also in attendance.
“The opening of this new showroom represents a significant moment for both Hyundai and our customers in the UAE,” said Lee.
“In doing this, Juma Al Majid is set to enhance the whole ownership process for both new and used car customers, and contribute to even stronger residual values for our car line-up.”
The new programme, which was launched earlier this year with the opening of dedicated showrooms in Jeddah and Dammam, Saudi Arabia, will continue to improve the all-important residual value of the Korean brand’s cars in the region. The showroom is based on Ittihad road in Deira.
Providing a hassle-free buying experience from Hyundai’s highly professional network of distributors, the new programme offers the peace of mind that can often be missing when purchasing a used car, the statement said.
Certified pre-owned Hyundai models will come with a 1 year/20,000km additional warranty over and above the original manufacturer’s warranty, while each vehicle also undergoes a full history check that guarantees that the stated mileage is correct.
For further reassurance, every car is subjected to a detailed 100 point technical check by highly trained Hyundai technicians prior to reaching the showroom, it said. The check list has been developed specifically for the Middle East, taking into account the region’s demanding environment, with particular focus on aspects such as the air conditioning system and braking efficiency. In the event of a serious defect, customers have the right to return and change the car within 15 days.
All cars offered under the programme, which has been developed specifically for the region, will be less than four years old, with customers entitled to a free test drive of the vehicle they are interested in.
Customers can also opt for an additional service contract that includes road assistance services complimentary oil changes and discounts on parts repairs, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer