Juma Al Majid wins Hyundai award
Dubai, May 12, 2013
Juma Al Majid’s Hyundai service department recently won the ‘Expression of Gratitude’ award from Hyundai Motor Company for its outstanding efforts and great service performance.
The award was presented to Dawood Omar Abadi, deputy general manager of the after-sales service division; by DS Jang, Hyundai overseas service director; at the 2013 Middle East Service Seminar, which took place in Muscat.
“I am honoured to receive such a prestigious award and I am grateful for the excellent light in which it places my company, Juma Al Majid. This award provides our service team encouragement for further success and is in recognition of our continuous efforts to improve Hyundai service operations in the UAE,” Abadi said.
Juma Al Majid was chosen for its achievements in service network expansion, premium service facilities offered for Hyundai luxury vehicles (Centennial and Genesis) customers, and improvement in service quality and customer satisfaction index, a statement from the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain