Hertz receives top Business Traveller award
Dubai, May 7, 2013
Hertz Rent-a-Car was named the Best Car Rental Company in the Middle East at the Business Traveller Middle East Awards last night, at a gala dinner ceremony at the Address Marina in Dubai.
Voted only by customers, the award recognises Hertz as setting the benchmark in providing premium car rental services for Middle East outbound business travellers, a statement from the company said.
With the recently re-launched loyalty programme, Hertz Gold Plus Rewards, and other innovative services such as the Hertz Express Rent Kiosks, brand was acknowledged by its customers for its ongoing commitment to be the fastest, easiest, and most valued car rental company in the world, the statement said.
Elyes Mrad, vice president of sales & marketing, Hertz International, said: “It is an honour to win this award, and is particularly significant because it is voted by our Middle Eastern customers. We work hard to be the market leader in car rentals both worldwide and in the region, and to be officially recognised by our customers tonight is very satisfying.”
Taking place on the eve of Arabian Travel Market, the annual Business Traveller Middle East Awards are a timely reminder of the achievements of the region’s business travel industry, recognising the sector’s key players.
The event comes to a close on May 9. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC