Mahmoudia wins top customer service award
Amman, May 4, 2013
Mahmoudia Motors, the sole distributer for Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in Jordan, recently received the Customer Service Excellence Award for Q4 2012 at the regional Jaguar Land Rover After-Sales Conference held in Dubai.
The company also won the Full-Year Customer Service Excellence Award for 2012/2013, a statement from Mahmoudia said.
The conference was attended by customer service managers representing Jaguar and Land Rover car dealers from across the region, in addition to staff from JLR’s Mena offices.
In an effort to enhance the level of its after-sales services and customer satisfaction, the company presented the success it achieved over the past year to elevate its after-sales services.
It also presented future plans under strategy to maintain its leading position in the Jordanian market as a competitive dealer that presents unique post-sale advantages to customers, the statement said.
Abdilmajid Haidar, after-sales manager, Mahmoudia Motors, said: “I am truly honoured and proud that we came first in customer service excellence across the region. I would like to take this opportunity to thank our Jaguar Land Rover customers for their confidence in our services and continued support, and I would also like to extend my deepest gratitude to the after-sales service team for their unwavering dedication and loyalty.”
“At Mahmoudia Motors, we remain committed to providing our customers with the premium services they deserve,” he concluded. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise