Ebrahim Kanoo receives first NIIT batch
Manama, April 25, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, has received its first batch of 11 trainees from the National Institute for Industrial Training (NIIT) for on-job-training at Toyota Service Division.
The company has collaborated with Tamkeen to sponsor the automotive engineering scholarship programme, which entitles a number of students from NIIT to benefit from the agreement by getting a chance to train and work at the company’s service centers.
The students will be trained by a professional team of experts from Ebrahim K Kanoo, NIIT and Tamkeen, so they can later work at the company’s various service centers distributed across the Kingdom, a statement from an official said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV