Euro Motors unveils all-new MINI
Manama, April 24, 2013
Euro Motors, the exclusive importers of MINI in Bahrain, recently unveiled the all-new MINI Paceman at the Bahrain City Centre, giving visitors the chance to interact with the brand’s latest addition.
With all the driving excitement of a Sports Activity Coupé and the hallmark MINI go-kart fun driving experience, the seventh addition to the MINI family is set to go on sale in Bahrain this month, a statement from Euro said.
Entitled Design with Bite, the activation formed part of a region-wide road show, which includes visits to six countries across the Middle East.
Paul Yates, general manager of Euro Motors, said: “Unique, yet typically MINI, the MINI Paceman opens up a new chapter for the brand here in Bahrain. Its innovative combination of sportiness, extrovert design, hallmark MINI driving fun and an exclusive interior ambience will appeal to new target groups and as such, we have no doubt that it will prove highly popular among MINI fans in Bahrain.”
Customers can choose from four powerful engine variants including the Cooper, Cooper S, Cooper S ALL4 and from June, the John Cooper Works will also then be available.
Endless exterior and interior customisation options will also be available to ensure that the MINI Paceman suits customer's individual lifestyle needs, the statement said.
On the outside, the MINI Paceman offers a unique combination of sporty and extrovert design with two elongated doors, large new horizontal taillights and sloping roofline. The fresh and individual character of the MINI Paceman comes across most prominently when the car is viewed from the side.
It is also highly customisable, and available in eight body finishes and a choice of seven light alloy wheels in four colours. The roof and exterior mirror caps can be painted in the chosen body colour, white or black.
The MINI Paceman takes the lead when it comes to in-car technology and entertainment. When on board, the advanced interface technology allows the extensive integration of smartphones and music players into the car.
The MINI Paceman will be the second model (after the MINI Countryman) to offer the option of ALL4 all-wheel-drive system on the Cooper S variant, which allows the driver to switch from automatic to manual at the touch of a button.
From June, a MINI John Cooper Works MINI Paceman model will also be available with a 218 hp output, lowed sports suspension and 18 (standard) and 19 inch alloy wheel options, the statement said.
Every MINI Paceman is equipped with dynamic stability control (DSC), ABS anti-lock brakes, electronic brake force distribution (EBD), cornering brake control (CBC), brake assist and hill assist.
The MINI Paceman is equipped with front, side and full length curtain airbags. Front seat occupants also benefit from belt tensioners and belt force limiters, while in the rear seat, Isofix child seat attachments are fitted. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners