Ford wins top accolades for quality
Dubai, April 23, 2013
Ford Motor Company has announced it has garnered several industry recognitions proving that its efforts in delivering world-class vehicles and technologies are bearing fruit.
Ford dominated the US News & World Report 2013 Best Cars for the Money rankings, with six vehicles offering customers the most value. The 2013 Focus, Fusion, Fusion Hybrid, Taurus, Escape and Edge captured awards based on their outstanding value and critical acclaim, a statement from the company said.
This marks the fourth year in a row Taurus reigns in the large car category, while for two straight years Edge is the best midsize SUV, Fusion is the midsize champ and Fusion Hybrid is the best hybrid vehicle. US News & World Report determines the winner in each of 21 categories based on vehicle safety and reliability attributes as well as expert opinion.
The manufacturer’s new design language seems to work on every new vehicle that gets the treatment, paving the way for Fiesta, Focus, Fusion and Escape to be accorded the best-looking vehicles in their respective categories. The new Fusion is Ford’s Best Redesigned Vehicle of 2013, the statement said.
Both the 2013 Ford Fusion and 2013 Ford Flex have been chosen by AAA Auto Buying experts as top sedan and crossover vehicle, respectively, for commuters. Both were cited for their cost efficiency and overall performance.
Larry Prein, Ford Middle East’s managing director, said: “These recognitions are a remarkable testament to the success of the One Ford strategy of delivering quality vehicles that customers want.”
“In the US and here in the Middle East, more and more customers appreciate the value and leadership of Ford products in terms of technology offerings, quality and craftsmanship, attractive dynamic design and great value for money.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show