GCC car dealer plans Europe expansion
Jeddah, April 23, 2013
Saudi-based Al Ghassan Motors, a leading premium car dealer in the Gulf for top brands like Lamborghini, Bentley and Aston Martin, has announced plans to open its first European showroom in Cannes, France by this summer.
The move is aimed at developing a major presence in Europe for Al Ghassan Motors and to benefit from the local market as well as its existing client base of High net worth individuals (HNWI’s) living in the GCC, said a senior official.
"HNWIs living in the GCC who can’t do without a supercar or two when they descend on the French Riviera, will now have seamless access to the familiar and customized support services of Al Ghassan Motors," remarked president and chief executive Sheikh Ghassan AH Al Sulaiman, who will soon be inaugurating the Cannes showroom.
Many among the Gulfs more affluent are expected to grace the gala launch ceremony since Sheikh Ghassan himself is a passionate collector of supercars.
“Our strength is our clear understanding of the premium car business as well as our very discerning clientele who are accustomed to our acutely customized and dependable services of the highest possible standards,” he stated.
With the opening of the showroom, local European premium car owners will also have the opportunity to experience the unique approach that Al Ghassan Motors is known to offer its clientele where the priority is service delivery.
"As an officially appointed dealer for Lamborghini, Bentley and Aston Martin, Al Ghassan Motors (France) will offer the traditional services expected from a fully franchised dealer being new and manufacturer approved pre-owned car sales and full maintenance services from a factory approved workshop facility staffed with factory trained technicians," he added.
The business will offer specialized logistical services for the purpose of transporting supercars between the Gulf and Europe, storage solutions for customers who require their cars to be accommodated while in Cannes and a full range of concierge services to benefit visiting clientele, said the company chief.
The group will also offer premium car rental services that include delivery and collection across Europe, in addition to opportunities to participate in supercar tours, track events and factory visits, he added.
Al Ghassan Motors, established in 1992, is the leader in specialized premium car services in Saudi Arabia and Bahrain. There is a high movement of premium cars between the GCC and European regions, especially the Cote d’Azur, the world’s playground of the rich and famous, in the French Riviera.
“Many of our existing customers frequently travel in Europe and require our services whilst there,” explained Sheikh Ghassan. "We seek to become the leading premium brands dealer in Europe with our specialty and experience," he added.
David Leach, the general manager of Al Ghassan Motors, said, "It is our intention also, to offer the best collection of manufacturer approved pre-owned vehicles in the European region."
"The fact that we ourselves, are car enthusiasts means we have a keen understanding of what our customers want and expect from their dealer," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service