LeasePlan records double digit growth in 2012
Dubai, April 22, 2013
UAE-based LeasePlan Emirates, a leading corporate long-term vehicles leasing and fleet management company, has recorded a new double digit growth year-on-year in 2012.
The milestone is a direct result of the company’s expansion plans towards new emirates and partnering with new clients in both corporate and government sectors, a statement from the company said.
Hicham Boueri, commercial director of LeasePlan Emirates, said: “We are delighted to record this new growth in 2012 as it marks a successful year for LeasePlan Emirates. It is a symbol of our ongoing efforts to grow our market share and partner with new clients”.
“We continue to empower our clients with a broad range of comprehensive solutions supported by an international resource base and cutting-edge technology in fleet management and vehicle leasing.”
“We look to 2013 as another year of major milestones in terms of expanding operations, growing our sales team and adding new state-of-the-art services to meet the increasing demand for high-quality solutions in vehicle management and control systems,” he added.
LeasePlan Emirates is a joint venture between Mubadala Development Company and LeasePlan Corporation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race