LeasePlan records double digit growth in 2012
Dubai, April 22, 2013
UAE-based LeasePlan Emirates, a leading corporate long-term vehicles leasing and fleet management company, has recorded a new double digit growth year-on-year in 2012.
The milestone is a direct result of the company’s expansion plans towards new emirates and partnering with new clients in both corporate and government sectors, a statement from the company said.
Hicham Boueri, commercial director of LeasePlan Emirates, said: “We are delighted to record this new growth in 2012 as it marks a successful year for LeasePlan Emirates. It is a symbol of our ongoing efforts to grow our market share and partner with new clients”.
“We continue to empower our clients with a broad range of comprehensive solutions supported by an international resource base and cutting-edge technology in fleet management and vehicle leasing.”
“We look to 2013 as another year of major milestones in terms of expanding operations, growing our sales team and adding new state-of-the-art services to meet the increasing demand for high-quality solutions in vehicle management and control systems,” he added.
LeasePlan Emirates is a joint venture between Mubadala Development Company and LeasePlan Corporation. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers