Minister reviews F1 airport facilities
Manama, April 19, 2013
Bahrain Transport Minister Kamal Ahmed yesterday visited the Bahrain International Airport to review preparations to receive F1 fans.
He inspected all facilities and stressed that the ministry - represented by Civil Aviation Affairs - would ensure the smooth flow of visitors through the airport.
Ahmed visited various departments and spoke to officials, who expressed their keenness to ensure visitors' satisfaction by catering to their requirements.
The officials were urged to provide all services and complete visa procedures for visitors in a short time.
The minister highlighted the need to integrate efforts to ensure the success of the event, and to utilise the opportunity to showcase Bahrain's hospitality, tradition and culture.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran