Tasweek, Skyline ink parking agreement
Dubai, April 16, 2013
Tasweek Real Estate Development and Marketing has signed an agreement with Switzerland’s Skyline Parking, a supplier of space-efficient parking systems, to jointly pursue automated parking system projects with a focus on the UAE market.
Under the terms of the agreement, Skyline Parking will benefit from project opportunities within Tasweek’s global network, with emphasis on potential UAE contracts.
Skyline will provide basic static engineering, key mechanical and software components, and services on site, while Tasweek, will execute and provide financing for the system, and perform detailed static engineering and civil construction, a statement from the company said.
Skyline’s systems provide high returns while delivering a strong focus on environmental protection and user-friendly operation. The company’s broad range of products has a solution for almost every location, problem and requirement.
Factors such as a rapidly growing population and huge investments into transportation to meet the needs of thriving commerce are spurring more automobile purchases and consequently raising demand for parking space, a trend that the Tasweek-Skyline agreement aims to partly address, the statement said.
“You can put two times the amount of cars in an automated parking space compared to a conventional car park. The Middle East is a particularly suitable market for automated parking solutions because the population is growing, demand for vehicles is high, and a lot of government spending is focused on infrastructural development. With our extensive network of private and government developers we expect to secure a number of good projects with Skyline Parking’s advanced parking systems,” said Masood Al Awar, CEO, Tasweek Real Estate Marketing & Development. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers