Mercedes-Benz Kuwait unveils web portal
Kuwait City, April 16, 2013
AR Albisher and Z Alkazemi Company, the exclusive distributors for Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait, has launched a digital web portal exclusively for its customers.
The latest technology connects Mercedes-Benz Kuwait with its customers, providing yet another channel of communication and customer service convenience, a statement from the company said.
“The portal is another service we are eager for our customers to try. It’s an interactive space to connect with Mercedes-Benz and get a feel for some of our top of the range cars,” said Michael Ruehle, general manager, Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi Company. “Mercedes-Benz is world-renowned for its edge on technology and we are staying true to this by offering the best digital and social media services.”
The most important feature of the Mercedes-Benz portal is its accessibility through a variety of platforms – mainly iOS, Android and Windows – so customers can navigate via their PC, phone or tablet, at home or on the go. The portal is also built to grow – specifically to include additional information, events and services exclusive for the Kuwaiti market, the statement said.
The site will feature independent sub-portals for luxury Mercedes-Benz models, allowing customers to easily navigate through the main features of design, comfort, luxury and safety, as well as watch short videos.
Customers will also be able to book a test drive, with an option to leave a comment and access the Mercedes-Benz Facebook page, it said. The V8 biturbo ML 500 is the first to be showcased on the portal, allowing visitors to view the luxury German SUV’s ability to match performance with sophistication, as well as book a first-hand experience with a test drive.
“We are always looking for new ways to bring better and more useful services to our clients,” added Ruehle. “The portal allows us to interact with our customers and get a feel for what they like best about our services and listen to any suggestions as we move forward. We are going beyond just selling cars; we are making the whole process of owning a Mercedes-Benz a meaningful and gratifying experience.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers