2013 Honda Civic debuts in GCC
Dubai, April 15, 2013
Honda Civic has made its 2013 debut in GCC with major design upgrades with a multitude of standard features as well as all-new front and rear exterior styling.
The sedan also features extensive interior styling improvements on all models. Retuned steering and suspension sharpen the Civic's handling, while extensive body and chassis upgrades improve the ride comfort and interior quietness.
The Civic lineup offers more style, performance and technologies in a sleek, sporty exterior and premium hi-tech interiors while keeping intact its core attributes of safety, spaciousness and fuel efficiency.
The 2013 Honda Civic will be available in LXI, EXI and VTI grades.
The new safety technologies built into the 2013 Civic include application of the next-gen Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ II (ACE™ II) body structure. It has additional front end structures designed to help increase occupant protection by dispersing crash energy in narrow overlap frontal crashes.
Summary of changes for 2013 Civic:
• Completely revised front and rear exterior styling
• Cruise control on all grades
• Retuned suspension and steering
• Extensive new NVH reduction features
• Revised interior styling including soft-touch materials
• Next-gen Advanced Compatibility Engineering II (ACE II) body structure
• Two new exterior colors: White Orchid Pearl and Kona Coffee Metallic
The completely redesigned 1.8L, i-VTEC, 16-valve, 4-cylinder 139 HP engine for the 9th generation Civic introduced in 2012, remains unchanged for 2013, continuing to provide exceptional responsiveness, refinement, and fuel efficiency. – TradeArabia News Service