Lebanese auto group opens new showroom
Beirut, April 8, 2013
Rasamny-Younis Motor Company (Rymco), a leading vehicle retail dealership in Lebanon, has opened its flagship motor sport store in Mathaf area of the country.
The new flagship store, pertaining to newly equipped workshops and offices, represents a considerable investment for Rymco and will be showcasing diversified brands of which fall under one unified division named Rymco Powersports.
With the new acquisition of several international brands to go along with Kawasaki including Spidi, SW-Motech, Nolan and X-Lite, each brand caters to different categories beneath the power sports and recreational activities including bikes, motorsports, accessories and helmet.
“Our partnership with Kawasaki in Lebanon has been very successful throughout the years and today we are proud to launch specialized categories for motor sports,” said Fayez Rasamny, Rymco chairman.
“We are confident that PowerSports new brand additions to our portfolio will significantly add momentum to our ambitions,” he added.
Rymco operates a chain of independent showrooms and stores, a bonded warehouse as well as hitech servicing and maintenance facilities.
The company has an automotive dealership arrangement with auto manufacturers in the US, Japan, Europe and China that include the likes of automotive giants Nissan Motors (Nissan, Infiniti), GM vehicles (GMC), Renault trucks, UD Trucks, and Kawasaki under the Leisure division.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners