Rolls-Royce opens showroom in Beirut
Dubai, March 28, 2013
Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has announced the official opening of its latest showroom in Beirut, located in the strategic waterfront district of Ain El Mreisseh.
The premises was unveiled by Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Middle East, Africa and Latin America regional director Geoff Briscoe and Albert Bassoul and Nagy Heneine, executives from Bassoul – Heneine, Rolls-Royce dealership in Lebanon.
“This showroom is a milestone in our commitment to further build on the success of Rolls-Royce in the region. We want to continue to affirm the brand as the pinnacle of ultra luxury motoring for the region's highly discerning clientele,” said Briscoe.
“I thank Bassoul - Heneine for the considerable investment they have made, a commitment that underlines their confidence in the strength of the Rolls-Royce marque today and for years to come.”
Bassoul added: “We are delighted to be the official dealer of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in Lebanon.”
“This exceptional showroom is the flagship for the enterprise and through it we are committed to delivering the uncompromised ownership experience that comes as standard with every Rolls-Royce motor car. Rolls-Royce is a revered marque and truly appreciated by Lebanese society as the very pinnacle of luxury.”
The Beirut showroom accommodates two Rolls-Royce motor cars and is located in one of the most vibrant and prestigious districts of the capital.
This state of the art space will offer the Rolls-Royce hallmark Bespoke service through a dedicated personalisation lounge. The Bespoke programme allows customers to configure their new Rolls-Royce to individual taste from over 44,000 colour pallets and a wide range of wood finishes and leather combinations.
The lounge enjoys a direct line to the Bespoke Studios at the Home of Rolls-Royce in Goodwood, England.
With this latest addition, the number of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars showrooms in the Middle East has reached 10. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners