Hertz expands supercar rentals in Europe
Dubai, March 27, 2013
The Hertz Corporation, the world's leading general use car rental brand, has expanded its Supercar offerings in Europe for Middle East travellers seeking the ultimate driving experience when on summer vacations this year.
Providing the opportunity to drive high end marques that would normally retail at six figure prices, Hertz Supercars are now available for rental in France, Italy and, as of April, in the Netherlands. In addition, further premium models have been added to the collections in the UK and Spain.
Customers from the Middle East can enjoy the ultimate driving experience with legendary models such as the McLaren MP4-12C, Lamborghini LP 560 Spyder, Ferrari 458 Italia Spider Scaglietti, Bentley GT Continental and Jaguar X-KR for one day or longer, said Michel Taride, group president, RAC International, Hertz Corporation.
“The expansion of our supercar rentals in Europe is fantastic news for customers worldwide who want a taste of the millionaire lifestyle,” he added.
“Our supercars are being driven out on the open road by true car enthusiasts, people wanting to land an important business deal, and those desiring an unforgettable experience of a lifetime. Once again, Hertz is demonstrating its flair for providing highly rewarding customer experiences and a wide choice of offerings to suit every occasion.”
Supercars in France include the iconic Lamborghini LP 560 Spyder, Range Rover Evoque and Aston Martin Virage Volante while the range in Italy features marques such as the Porsche Cayenne Turbo, Jaguar X-KR and Audi Q7 S Lin.
In the Netherlands, UAE customers will be able to hire a Porsche 911, Porsche Panamera, Porsche Boxster, Bentley GT Continental and Range Rover Evoque.
Within the UK new additions such as the Lamborghini LP570-4 Performante Edizione Tecnica and Range Rover Vogue Autobiography have just been unveiled, while the Spanish collection has brought on board high end vehicles including the Audi R-8 and Mercedes SLS.
Ideal for Middle East visitors looking to enjoy the high life, the supercar ranges follow in the success of Hertz’s other premium offerings such as the Prestige Collection with its quality vehicles including the Mercedes S350 and the Audi A5, said Taride.
In addition to the supercar offerings in UK, Spain, Italy, France and The Netherlands, customers can hire a Porsche Panamera at selected locations in the US. Benefits can include multi-driver policies, inclusive insurance and vehicle delivery, depending on the market. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week