Mercedes-Benz Kuwait offers SUV test drive
Kuwait, March 27, 2013
A R Albisher and Z Alkazemi, the exclusive general distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Kuwait is hosting a one-of-a-kind SUV test drive event tomorrow (March 28).
The event will include a star studded line-up of the Mercedes-Benz SUV range for the public to take on.
It will be hosted at the Sahara Golf & Country Club and customers are welcome to join the test drives for a chance to win three top prizes, a statement said.
The drivers must be able to complete the test drive before entering into the prize draw. The grand prize is a two week-long GL 500 test drive; the second and third prizes are weekend test drives for the ML 500 and GLK 350 respectively.
Albisher and Alkazemi are putting out two SUV’s from the all-powerful M-Class range – the ML 500 and ML 350. The luxurious 7-seater GL 500 will also be available to test drive, as well as the ‘compact’ GLK 350. Mercedes-Benz enthusiasts can also grip the wheels of Daimler’s flagship SUV for over 30 years, the G-Class.
“We are putting this fun test drive event for Mercedes-Benz fans to enjoy and appreciate this exceptional SUV range. Each SUV has the power to make you feel a completely different set of emotions from the other. It would just be amazing to see our test drivers try the different cars and get a sense of the differences, as well as the similarities, between them.” said Michael Ruehle, general manager, Abdul Rahman Albisher & Zaid Alkazemi.
“This event is also a great way for us to directly be in touch with customers and get their feedback on the test drives.”
Those attending the event will also be in the running to win an iPad mini after completing a customer experience survey, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners