Prince Charles visits royal auto museum in Jordan
Amman, March 24, 2013
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall recently visited the Royal Automobile Museum in Amman.
During the event, Mahmoudia Motors, the sole and official dealer of the Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in Jordan, showcased the all-new Range Rover and Jaguar XJ models.
On arrival to the museum, the British royalty was met by Mahmoudia Group’s marketing director Said A Malhas, who briefed them on the all-new Range Rover. The British Ambassador to Jordan Peter Millett also inspected the car.
“We are proud to showcase these best of British cars to our distinguished visitors in the iconic setting of the wonderful car Museum, which is a fitting tribute to His Majesty the late King Hussein’s love of classic cars,” said Malhas.
“The all-new Range Rover and Jaguar collections are truly unique and epitomize the very best of British design, technology and manufacturing. They really are wonderful cars,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show