Prince Charles visits royal auto museum in Jordan
Amman, March 24, 2013
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall recently visited the Royal Automobile Museum in Amman.
During the event, Mahmoudia Motors, the sole and official dealer of the Jaguar, Land Rover and Volvo brands in Jordan, showcased the all-new Range Rover and Jaguar XJ models.
On arrival to the museum, the British royalty was met by Mahmoudia Group’s marketing director Said A Malhas, who briefed them on the all-new Range Rover. The British Ambassador to Jordan Peter Millett also inspected the car.
“We are proud to showcase these best of British cars to our distinguished visitors in the iconic setting of the wonderful car Museum, which is a fitting tribute to His Majesty the late King Hussein’s love of classic cars,” said Malhas.
“The all-new Range Rover and Jaguar collections are truly unique and epitomize the very best of British design, technology and manufacturing. They really are wonderful cars,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise