Galadari opens new Mazda showroom in Dubai
Dubai, March 24, 2013
Galadari Automobiles, the sole distributor for Mazda vehicles in the UAE, has inaugurated its new state-of-the-art House of Mazda showroom in Dubai.
Abdulla Al Shaibani, chairman of Galadari Brothers (GB) the parent company of GAL, Khaled Soliman, Group CEO of GB, and Moro Masahiro, executive officer at Mazda Motor Corporation, jointly cut the ceremonial ribbon.
“This strategic partnership with Mazda has been created over the past 40 years on the solid basis of mutual trust and common long term corporate interests,” Soliman said.
“I look forward to our continuous endeavors to strengthen our enduring and established partnership with Mazda. And by working in synergy, we are excited about what lies ahead in 2013 and hope to accomplish so much more.”
Axel Dreyer, general manager of GAL said: "We are proud of the inauguration of our new state-of-the-art Mazda facility. With this project, we are setting a benchmark for Mazda worldwide. Our aim with this new showroom is to deliver a clear message to our customers. Step by step, we will modernize our entire existing network across the country.”
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the showroom features modern with advanced lighting and multimedia equipment. It has a two story workshop facility with 64 bays, express service, special rust proofing area, and modern diagnostic tools. The spacious customer lounge has a business center and even an I-Pad station.
The all new Mazda 6 was unveiled during the Japanese inspired opening ceremony. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week