Galadari opens new Mazda showroom in Dubai
Dubai, March 24, 2013
Galadari Automobiles, the sole distributor for Mazda vehicles in the UAE, has inaugurated its new state-of-the-art House of Mazda showroom in Dubai.
Abdulla Al Shaibani, chairman of Galadari Brothers (GB) the parent company of GAL, Khaled Soliman, Group CEO of GB, and Moro Masahiro, executive officer at Mazda Motor Corporation, jointly cut the ceremonial ribbon.
“This strategic partnership with Mazda has been created over the past 40 years on the solid basis of mutual trust and common long term corporate interests,” Soliman said.
“I look forward to our continuous endeavors to strengthen our enduring and established partnership with Mazda. And by working in synergy, we are excited about what lies ahead in 2013 and hope to accomplish so much more.”
Axel Dreyer, general manager of GAL said: "We are proud of the inauguration of our new state-of-the-art Mazda facility. With this project, we are setting a benchmark for Mazda worldwide. Our aim with this new showroom is to deliver a clear message to our customers. Step by step, we will modernize our entire existing network across the country.”
Located on Sheikh Zayed Road, the showroom features modern with advanced lighting and multimedia equipment. It has a two story workshop facility with 64 bays, express service, special rust proofing area, and modern diagnostic tools. The spacious customer lounge has a business center and even an I-Pad station.
The all new Mazda 6 was unveiled during the Japanese inspired opening ceremony. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE