Harley-Davidson Doha wins official status
Doha, March 21, 2013
Harley-Davidson Doha has won the brand’s official Retail Environment Group plate turning the company into the only official and approved Harley-Davidson dealership in Qatar.
The plate was awarded to Robert Andrew Kelly, Harley-Davidson Doha dealer principal by the brand’s Mena representative and dealer development manager, Tommy Dixon, with the presence of Sheikh Nawaf Nasser Bin Khaled Al Thani, chairman and chief executive officer of Nasser Bin Khaled, and Farrukh Abbas, chief operations officer of the holding company.
“We’re very proud and excited to have hit this momentous milestone,” said Kelly. “The Retail Environment Group plate comes on the account of our new and modern showroom located on Salwa Road to certify that our retail environment here in Doha thoroughly complies with the entire retail standards of Harley-Davidson worldwide.”
“This highlights the efforts we’ve invested into supporting this superb brand and our commitment to maintain its market leadership wherever it goes. Most importantly, this achievement accentuates our pledge to every Harley-Davidson enthusiast and fan in Qatar who will always be in for a global and authentic riding experience.”
Harley-Davidson Doha recently bagged the Harley-Davidson Strategic Growth Market Award at the brand’s annual Mena Tak-Dear Awards for the year 2012, a statement said.
The award strongly underlines the dealership’s outstanding service, and contribution to the brand’s global track record with a growth level that has outpaced dealers across Mena, Africa, Europe and Russia, the statement added.
The new showroom features the latest collection of Harleys along with some of the brand’s most exclusive motorcycles, merchandise and accessories. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show