Bosch posts 12pc revenue growth in Mena
Dubai, March 21, 2013
Bosch Middle East Automotive Aftermarket posted a sales revenue growth of 12 per cent in the Middle East and North Africa (Mena) region in 2012.
The Germany-based corporation added 55 new Bosch Car Service workshops, Express Car Service Centres and Diesel Service workshops across the Mena region last year, bringing the total tally of automotive aftermarket service stations to 209 – 15 per cent more than initially planned at the beginning of 2012, a statement said.
The Mena region was the second largest market globally in terms of turnover growth for Bosch Automotive Aftermarket, which sets the tone for another notable year in 2013, it said.
Continuing its aggressive expansion across the region this year, Bosch Middle East plans to open a further 53 Bosch Car Service and Diesel Service Centres across Maghreb, Levant, and Middle East countries, while the company also intends to open 27 Express Car Service Centres.
Guido Gring, vice president of Bosch Automotive Aftermarket, Middle East and Africa, said: “The Middle East automotive aftermarket sector continues to show excellent growth, and this is reflected in the revenue boost that the company achieved in 2012.
“The income from our core assets within the Bosch Automotive Aftermarket group of diesel systems, batteries, filters and brakes all jumped significantly reaching record levels in 2012, while our fleet of dedicated Bosch Car Service and Bosch Diesel Service workshops gets larger every year.
“This has set us on course for another positive year in 2013, which is already well on its way to eclipsing the sales growth we saw in 2012.”
Within the entire Mena region, the GCC countries of Saudi Arabia, Oman, UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, and Kuwait were the best performing markets for Bosch Automotive Aftermarket in 2012, achieving 40 per cent of total revenue, an increase of 16 per cent from 2011. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer