Renault launches new feature-rich Fluence
Manama, March 19, 2013
Renault has unveiled its new Fluence, which incorporates high quality materials, cutting edge technology and carefully designed ergonomics to fully enhance the driving experience.
The new Fluence is rigorously engineered from the ground up with the well-being of its occupants in mind, said a statement.
The car’s new 1.6 16v 115 petrol engine is the centerpiece of a generous performance package. The new X-tronic CVT automatic transmission, on the other hand, is a marvel of engineering from the alliance of Renault and Nissan, resulting in a seamless, jar-free ride that is responsive as it is comfortable, it said.
The suspension is also designed to deliver millimetric steering and handling precision, while filtering out noise and vibrations. The Fluence also delivers significant economies in fuel consumption, with an enviable 6.4 liters / 100km, a 17% reduction. Meanwhile, co2 emissions are down 18 percent to 149g/km, the statement said.
Fluence features Renault's new styling identity with the new corporate grille; vertically-set logo at the centre of a broad black strip picked out by chrome beading, giving the car an exciting, dynamic stance, it said.
Numerous driver-aid technologies, including hands-free entry and ignition cards with remote central locking, front and rear parking sensors, and automatic parking brake, are part of the essential equipment package that the Fluence offers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran