Renault launches new feature-rich Fluence
Manama, March 19, 2013
Renault has unveiled its new Fluence, which incorporates high quality materials, cutting edge technology and carefully designed ergonomics to fully enhance the driving experience.
The new Fluence is rigorously engineered from the ground up with the well-being of its occupants in mind, said a statement.
The car’s new 1.6 16v 115 petrol engine is the centerpiece of a generous performance package. The new X-tronic CVT automatic transmission, on the other hand, is a marvel of engineering from the alliance of Renault and Nissan, resulting in a seamless, jar-free ride that is responsive as it is comfortable, it said.
The suspension is also designed to deliver millimetric steering and handling precision, while filtering out noise and vibrations. The Fluence also delivers significant economies in fuel consumption, with an enviable 6.4 liters / 100km, a 17% reduction. Meanwhile, co2 emissions are down 18 percent to 149g/km, the statement said.
Fluence features Renault's new styling identity with the new corporate grille; vertically-set logo at the centre of a broad black strip picked out by chrome beading, giving the car an exciting, dynamic stance, it said.
Numerous driver-aid technologies, including hands-free entry and ignition cards with remote central locking, front and rear parking sensors, and automatic parking brake, are part of the essential equipment package that the Fluence offers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners