Toyota offers children offered safety tips
Manama, March 19, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, this week organized an event for children to increase their awareness and to teach them about the safety procedures and technologies inside the Toyota cars.
The event was held on March 16 at Toyota Plaza in Tubli.
The activity, which was attended by more than 50 children and parents, focused on the safety instructions and procedures that should be followed while sitting inside the car and Toyota’s aim to produce safer vehicles, said a statement.
The children were received at Toyota Plaza reception area and the event started with a trip around the car, followed by a demo of key safety systems inside any Toyota car, how to properly use seat-belts, the importance of child seat, and general safety tips.
Later the children took a tour inside the workshops of Toyota Plaza, and were introduced to the maintenance process and the importance of regular service for safety reasons. Ebrahim K. Kanoo officials handed over giveaways to the children at the end of the event. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show