Toyota offers children offered safety tips
Manama, March 19, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, this week organized an event for children to increase their awareness and to teach them about the safety procedures and technologies inside the Toyota cars.
The event was held on March 16 at Toyota Plaza in Tubli.
The activity, which was attended by more than 50 children and parents, focused on the safety instructions and procedures that should be followed while sitting inside the car and Toyota’s aim to produce safer vehicles, said a statement.
The children were received at Toyota Plaza reception area and the event started with a trip around the car, followed by a demo of key safety systems inside any Toyota car, how to properly use seat-belts, the importance of child seat, and general safety tips.
Later the children took a tour inside the workshops of Toyota Plaza, and were introduced to the maintenance process and the importance of regular service for safety reasons. Ebrahim K. Kanoo officials handed over giveaways to the children at the end of the event. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award