BKIC in new motor insurance service
Manama, March 19, 2013
Bahrain Kuwait Insurance Company (BKIC) has announced the signing of a MoU with Gulf Assist for providing pick-up and delivery service to its comprehensive motor insurance customers.
BKIC chief executive Ebrahim Al Rayes and Gulf Assist general manager Enrique Ballesteros signed the MoU in the presence of BKIC general manager Waleed Mahmood and other executives from both companies, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
"The launch is a part of BKIC's strategic plan to further enhance the quality of its services and invest in service and product innovation, " said Al Rayes.
"These services come as a result of the dedicated efforts of BKIC and Gulf Assist teams to improve our customers' experience," he stated.
Under the service provision, customers are offered pick-up and delivery of their cars for routine maintenance or to the Traffic Directorate for annual traffic inspection and registration. A nominal fee is payable for availing the service.
For cars up to four years old, the annual traffic registration service will be provided through Bahrain Post, without the need for the car to be picked up.
Under the replacement car service, a rental vehicle will be provided, on request, to customers, while their cars are not available to them.
For a fixed nominal fee, a taxi service is also available to customers after they leave their cars for maintenance or inspection, and go for pick up after the completion of the job.
"These new services are promoted from all BKIC personal lines insurance centres located in Seef District, Diplomatic Area, Riffa and Arad," said Mahmood.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Bahrain Kuwait Insurance Company |
More Motoring Stories
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week