BMW 4 Series Coupé to arrive in Mideast in Q3
Dubai, March 14, 2013
The all-new BMW 4 Series Coupé – the brand’s newest compact Coupé series – will arrive in the Middle East in Q3 of this year, the company announced.
Spotlighted at the 83nd Geneva International Motor Show earlier this week, the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupé offered visitors an early glimpse of this sporty mid-range executive coupé.
Representing a new era for the sporty coupé, the 4 in the model designation stands for increased sportiness, exclusivity and individuality. Its standalone character clearly sets it apart from the BMW 3 Series and hints at an interesting evolution in the BMW brand’s design language, said a statement.
“As with all BMW sport coupés, the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupé is synonymous with superior dynamism, elegance and driving enjoyment. BMW integrates typical design characteristics, such as short overhangs and a long sweeping bonnet, with an extended wheelbase 50 millimetres longer than the BMW 3 Series, a roofline lowered by 16 millimetres, and an overall length extended by 26 millimetres to create an even more dynamic look,” it said.
The car’s outstanding elegance is further defined by hallmark BMW front-end features, notably the kidney grille and twin circular headlights; and a slim, sporty design.
The interior of the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupé is dominated by BMW individual colours and materials which ooze luxury, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC