BMW 4 Series Coupé to arrive in Mideast in Q3
Dubai, March 14, 2013
The all-new BMW 4 Series Coupé – the brand’s newest compact Coupé series – will arrive in the Middle East in Q3 of this year, the company announced.
Spotlighted at the 83nd Geneva International Motor Show earlier this week, the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupé offered visitors an early glimpse of this sporty mid-range executive coupé.
Representing a new era for the sporty coupé, the 4 in the model designation stands for increased sportiness, exclusivity and individuality. Its standalone character clearly sets it apart from the BMW 3 Series and hints at an interesting evolution in the BMW brand’s design language, said a statement.
“As with all BMW sport coupés, the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupé is synonymous with superior dynamism, elegance and driving enjoyment. BMW integrates typical design characteristics, such as short overhangs and a long sweeping bonnet, with an extended wheelbase 50 millimetres longer than the BMW 3 Series, a roofline lowered by 16 millimetres, and an overall length extended by 26 millimetres to create an even more dynamic look,” it said.
The car’s outstanding elegance is further defined by hallmark BMW front-end features, notably the kidney grille and twin circular headlights; and a slim, sporty design.
The interior of the BMW Concept 4 Series Coupé is dominated by BMW individual colours and materials which ooze luxury, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers