New VP for Infiniti
Dubai, March 14, 2013
Infiniti has appointed Fintan Knight as its new vice president for brand operations in Africa, Middle East, India and Europe.
His appointment will take effect from May1, said Infiniti president Johan de Nysschen.
Prior to joining Infiniti, Knight was commercial director and member of the board of management at Automobil Lamborghini SpA, based in Italy, where he spearheaded the company’s marketing, sales, aftersales and joint subsidiary management.
“The addition of Fintan Knight is a key ingredient that further strengthens the Infiniti leadership team,” said de Nysschen. “His proven track record in premium automotive brand management will be a tremendous asset as we reach out to new customers as part of Infiniti’s global growth plan. I have every confidence that Fintan will make a substantial contribution to our long-term success.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Gulf traffic expo kicks off in Dubai
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest