GCC traffic teams visit Toyota Plaza
Manama, March 13, 2013
Ebrahim K Kanoo, the sole distributor of Toyota and Lexus in Bahrain, recently received the 29th Gulf Traffic Week delegations at the Toyota Plaza in Tubli.
The objective of the visit was to get oriented on the latest Toyota and Lexus advanced safety systems, where guests from the six GCC countries attended a brief interactive presentation and observed a live demo of the airbags operation, said a statement.
Toyota Plaza management represented by Michael Goode, general manger-service and Ebrahim Akbar, senior manager, expressed their appreciation for the Traffic Directorate efforts and activities to reduce the dangers of road accidents and thanked the visitors for their visit.
This year’s Traffic Week focuses on the safety of drivers and companions and runs from March 10-16, under the theme "Our Aim is Your Safety”. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise